.

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

The Day Of My First Kiss Essay - 1640 Words

I left right after work to rush home and take a shower. Tonight was going to be amazing. Tonight would be the night of my first actual party and I knew it would be fun. I couldn’t stop thinking about all memories that night would be filled with and the friends I’d get to share them with. I had no doubt that tonight would be a night to remember. There are two dates I will never forget. They happened on the same day, but different years. February 12, 2012, the day of my first kiss. This was the day I learned that something so simple could mean so much when you share it with someone special. This was the day I began to believe that love could be real. February 12, 2016, the day I was sexually assaulted. This was the day I stopped believing in anything. This was the day my world stopped and the day I learned what it means to be a victim. Being a victim is something I hope no one has to go through. It’s not just a title, but something you have to deal with everyday. I had never known what it meant to live as a victim. Every day is different. Some days I wake up and everything is fine. I don’t feel any sadness, it’s just a normal day. Other days, though, I wake up and I regret it. I just want to stay in bed and pretend life isn’t happening. The hard days rarely come, but when they do, they come as a storm of flashbacks, panic attacks, and numbness. Being a victim means being prepared for the worst, but hoping for the best. The night it happened to me was a blur. On my way toShow MoreRelatedKissing Is A Kind Of Communicating Style1328 Words   |  6 PagesThroughout generations, kissing has become a sort of communicating style, where one can show their affection to someone special or their own. Often times these days in public, there are many couples who are making out in the most outrageous spots. Weather that is in the middle of the store, mall, elevator, escalator or anywhere there is room on this earth. Since the early y ears and now, there is a huge difference for what kissing means. There have been questions regarding where this began and howRead MoreAnalysis Of The Poem Oranges And First Kiss 1062 Words   |  5 PagesPrompt #1: Compare and Contrast â€Å"Oranges† and â€Å"First Kiss† The poems â€Å"Oranges† by Gary Soto and Pamela Moore’s â€Å"First Kiss† share many common elements. I will examine comparable attributes of these poems such as the correlation between love and warmth or light and the poet’s ability to encourage the reader to re-experience events in their own lives. These poems also share many commonalities in their settings which are cold and wintery. The poems also offer a contrasting point of view in the differentRead MoreThe Death Of Yellowstone National Park908 Words   |  4 PagesThe Kiss The July day is sizzling hot, causing the sun to send hot sensations over my long arched back. While tying my torn salmon pink Nike sneakers, I feel the fatigue of being eighteen years old. Some people say, â€Å"Love is the best thing in the world.† In my case, love brought me shining happiness and the red rage of betrayal. Running in Yellowstone National Park I am struck by a six feet five inches giant. He was as tall as the Washington Monument. His hazelnut brown eyes glanced around beforeRead More`` We Rose Up Slowly `` Done By Roy Lichtenstein1023 Words   |  5 Pagesis a Jewish family. He was born to Beatrice who was a homemaker and his father was Milton he was a real estate broker. He attended a public school until the age of 12. Then he started at New York’s Dwight school. He graduated from there in 1940. At first art was just a hobby nothing that he took serious. He enjoyed jazz and attended a lot of jazz concerts at the Apollo Theater. He attended Ohio State University. Unfortunately, he had to put a pause on his studies because he was fighting in World WarRead MoreNew Girl Essay1198 Words   |  5 Pages Day 23, so I met a new girl today, her name is Korie. We been kicking it lately and I’m really feeling her. We eat lunch together every day and she always keeps me laughing. I want to get her this necklace so she will know that I want her to be my girlfriend. The only problem is the necklace cost three hundred dollars and I don’t have that type of money just laying around. In my head all I can think of is ways to find the money, I mean I got my mom but she already working 2 jobs, I got my popsRead MoreNew Years Eve1077 Words   |  4 Pagesin my office, enjoying the last day of this year. I was happy, my friends,my colleagues, my seniors everyone was happy because we were about to leave for the biggest party of the year. Every year our company organizes this biggest party and in this party they announces the best employee of the year. I was also in the list of nominees of the best employee and some of my seniors told me that in this year I will get this award. I was ve ry very excited. But there was a little problem. My love my angelRead MoreEssay about My First Date1501 Words   |  7 PagesMy First Date   Ã‚  Ã‚  Ã‚  Her eyes shined like a glossy pearl just washing on a shore of black sand with the warm rays of the sun shining down on it. Lips of bright cherry red went well with the tight black dress she was wearing. The light hit her just right so you could see every luscious curve of her body. She smelled like an ocean breeze coming in to the shore. Just try to imagine the perfect most beautiful woman you have ever seen in your life and times that by ten fold. Absolute perfection on highRead MoreGraduation Speech - Original Writing Essay840 Words   |  4 PagesForget all my excuses, when I saw you sitting there I had to go to you. You were stunning. I couldn t pass up the opportunity. I sat down in front of you and you gave me all your attention. The way you looked at me and spoke to me felt good. I didn t get your name. I didn t think of getting your name while I was talking to you because I was so surprised at how pleasant you were. I told my friend that I met this super attractive guy who seemed to like me, but I can t find him anymore. IRead MoreCOMFORT IS ANESTHESIA I’m not sure if you remember your first kiss, but mine was a disaster. I had900 Words   |  4 PagesCOMFORT IS ANESTHESIA I’m not sure if you remember your first kiss, but mine was a disaster. I had no idea what I was doing. It was middle school, in the middle of lunch time on a summer’s day. In my head I planned it out – it was going to be awesome, the lunch-bell will go off, I’ll kiss her and then majestically kiss-and-dash to class. Everything was going to go to plan, she’s going to fall proverbially head-over-heels, and the school newsletter will be raving about the moment. I had planned itRead MoreEssay on Teal Death Do Us Part 653 Words   |  3 Pagesto be long summer in my home state of the heat of the summer looking for love in all the wrong places. Spending life choosing the wrong people to have as friends. Living in constant pain of looking for the love of my life until one frightfully delighting and mind blowing day of the meeting of love and lifelong experiences. All ways keeping to standers that I would find one true love and care for in way only I can care for my lover. It was a Warm July day, and I met her. My heart stood up with

No comments:

Post a Comment