.

Saturday, February 23, 2019

One piece of technology I can’t live without Essay

In todays modern day and age, we are accompanied daily by inadequate electronic gadgets. They provide us with entertainment, or as a authority of communication with the rest of the world. I own a Samsung Galaxy S4, and I know that if I were to lose or not have it single day, I would go ballistic My phone keeps me in touch with e trulyone nigh me, not only that but, it stores a lot of my own(prenominal) events and pictures, and not to key the amount of money I paid for this expensive trinket was goofy To begin I am a very busy womanhood with a very busy schedule. I am a panoptic time mother and student throughout the whole week, and I have at a salon on the weekends. My job consists of scheduling appointments, positivistic appointments, and providing my clients with phone consultations.If I were to be phoneless, my appointments would be a disaster. Also, I forgather a lot of phone calls all day from my family regarding my son. In addition, I could receive an important phon e call from my doctor or wellness services center regarding my checkups or lab work. Not to mention, I couldnt imagine going through an emergency and not being up to(p) to reach anyone Next my phone has internet service, so I subprogram it to navigate with various applications like GPS, look up phone add up and businesses most of all I use it to check my email. I would literally be lost without it. For example, communication today is mostly done thru emails, confabulation between teachers and students, important information you need to know about your major.You too can get great deals on coupons in your email which I love. There are numerous things you can receive in your inbox this is wherefore I cannot remain without my phone checking my email every day is very important to me. Finally phones nowadays have video cameras/cameras installed in them along with additional storage devices, planners and calendars. For instance, my phone is loaded with personal and professional pe rson pictures and videos from many years ago they have a lot of sentimental valuate for me. If I were to lose them I would be devastated, I would have no way of recovering them. Also, my calendars and planners are packed with important personal dates and professional appointments, those planners are the success to my structured working days filled with appointments. The table of contents inside the phone are very personal and private. It consists of diary entries and personal journals about my life. In summary these are reason I cannot live without my cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment